In early 2002, then-mayor of Yerevan Robert Nazaryan granted Magnolia Ltd a 20-square-meter site. In November 2002 the Mayor gave Magnolia an additional 20-square-meter plot adjacent to the service entrance of the Opera and Ballet Theatre, to enlarge the box office and entrance hall. And in December 2002, as we learned from S. Kotolikyan, head of the city department of architecture, the territory of the Magnolia Café was 2,615 square meters, making it the largest café now occupying the public park surrounding the Opera House. And who owns Magnolia-who succeeded in persuading Mayor Nazaryan to so expand the site? None other than member of parliament and Orinats Yerkir Party representative, Grigor “Bellagio Grish” Margaryan.
Viewed 3575 times Baffling Wealth: How Did Marzpet Khachatryan Boost Revenues from 3 Million to 7 Billion?
Viewed 2377 times MP Bagratyan to Government: "Go to Google Map and see how much land is devoted to grape growing"
Viewed 2300 times ARF MP to Ministers: "The people would beat you up in the streets"
Viewed 1168 times Mystery Dig: Who's Removing the Pipes in Lori?
Viewed 1162 times Bruno Didn't Know the Armenian-Turkish Border Was Closed: A Traveller's Tale
Viewed 1012 times Agricultural Expert: Armenia's Hail Cannons Ineffective and Outdated