FINTECH360 Conference in Yerevan in April
The Fintech360 conference will take place on April 28-30 in Yerevan, Armenia. The conference is sponsored by the Central Bank of Armenia, Unistream Money Transfers and Unibank Armenia.
The executives of banks, money transfer systems, payment systems, IT companies, startups and representatives of the government will discuss how applying innovative technologies will impact the development and promotion of business.
Main points to be discussed include:
- Major trends in the customer behavior in the financial services sector in 2020 and beyond,
- Driving customer loyalty in the highly competitive environment,
- Neo-banks: the end of traditional banking?,
- Big Data in financial marketing,
- AI and the risk management efficiency and reduction of costs,
- Cyber-security in the digital era,
- RegTech and the efficient compliance risk management,
- Regulators and the new technologies in the financial sector.
Panel discussions and thematic round tables will enable the participants to share their experience, broaden the circle of business contacts and acquire new partners.
The conference will be held at Holiday Inn Yerevan Republic Square, as well as at Dilijan training and research center of the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia. The participants will also enjoy an eventful cultural and entertainment programme. The visit to Armenia will be remembered for the trips to Garni, Geghard, Dilijan and the famous Lake of Sevan.
Find more detailed information about the conference and registration at www.fintech360.io
If you found a typo you can notify us by selecting the text area and pressing CTRL+Enter